Monday, October 10, 2011

Book Review - If It Was Easy, They'd Call the Whole Damn Thing a Honeymoon

I mentioned this book last week, 'If It Was Easy, They'd Call the Whole Damn Thing a Honeymoon, Living with and loving the tv-addicted sex-obsessed, not-so-handy man you married' by Jenna McCarthy. I ran out and bought it right away and couldn't put it down all weekend!!


It's a hilarious book about loving the good and bad habits of your spouse in marriage, some including: leaving his wet towels on the floor right next to the hamper and pushing closed the dresser drawers all the way shut except for an inch.

Jenna McCarthy details some of the hilarious stories, fights and more from her 11+ year marriage. She swears our husbands aren't doing all of these things to annoy us, they just don't think like us.



I was laughing out loud reading it, the author must have been a fly on my wall because I swear some of the fights and conversations were exactly like what happens in my house.

My favorites were the little blurbs called, "At least you're not married it him." These are stories of what other women's husbands do. Some made me feel better because other women have it worse than me and some made me feel not so alone because the stories were exactly like what I go through.

So thank you, Jenna McCarthy, for your hilarious and entertaining book! I'm telling everyone I know to pick up a copy today.

Check out her clip from The Today Show.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44757553#44757553

Here's a look at her hilarious website: http://www.jennamccarthy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your Two Cents