Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Favorite Things.........4th Edition


Hey Friends! Here is another edition of our Favorite Things!

What are some of your favorite things?

Champagne in a Can

Yes, you read that right. I've never heard of this before. Recently we went to a wedding in Indiana and shared a limo there with 2 other couples to enjoy the wedding and not worry about driving. We of course were preparing for the ride there with drinks and snacks. This is where I discovered my new favorite drink.

The champagne comes in this cute little can with a straw! Perfect for pre-partying, tailgating or your next bachelorette party.



Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer - Pack Shot
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

I'm forever trying to find the best concealer. I need to try to cover some dark circles as well as hide my bags. It erases puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.  I picked this up to try this weekend.


This concealer has a cool little sponge on top and you click it to get some product on. I may just be in love. This totally conceals my dark circles, blends in easy and is fun to use.


Himalania Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries

Himalania Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries, from Whole Foods

Now I didn't know what a Goji Berry was but covered in dark chocolate?? Sold! Goji berries are actually one of the world's most nutrient-rich fruits and has tons of anti-oxidents. So you get the benefits from the goji berries and the anti-oxidents from dark chocolate too. What a great way to snack smartly!



Mojo Spa - Soy Cream Candles




These candles are magical!  Mojo Spa, which is located in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, created these candles and they quickly became a bestseller.  Not only do the candles smell good but they really make your skin softer.  Massage the wax on your hands and feet and WALLA...dry skin be gone.  I have found no other product that works better for dry feet.

http://www.mojospa.com/products/soy-cream-candles/?x=39&c=7




Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Moisture Lotion


Winter is coming and so is the dry skin.  Oh how I hate dry itchy skin. This Vaseline product really is an Intensive Rescue.  I have found this body lotion works better than all of the other moisture lotions I have used...and there is a long list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your Two Cents